5 Tips to Increase Brand Awareness
No matter what industry you’re in, raising brand awareness is a key part of thriving and distinguishing yourself from competitors. In fact, achieving a certain level of recognition is something that nearly all big name businesses have accomplished. With that being said, let’s discuss 5 tips to increase brand awareness for your business.
1) Start by creating pages on a variety of social media websites. For example, you could get started by setting up accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. To effectively brand your business, you should integrate your logo and slogan onto each page and network with other relevant individuals in your industry. This includes following relevant people in your niche, posting content from your primary website and connecting with your target audience.
2) Utilize the power of search engine optimization to get your website ranked highly. This typically involves choosing keywords with minimal competition and maximum searches, using proper keyword density, tagging your content and creating quality backlinks. By reaching a high position in Google and other search engines, the overall exposure for your business should increase as well as your authority.
3) Create a blog for your business. This is a great way to keep your clients or customers updated on recent activities while simultaneously getting your name out there. Blogging is incredibly cost effective and especially powerful when used in conjunction with social media. Just be sure to provide readers with valuable information and not over promote your products or services to the point that people find it annoying.
4) Take advantage of more traditional, offline marketing techniques. For example, you could use printing services to create items like stickers, business cards, shirts, corporate clothing and tee shirts. If you have a larger budget, you could also purchase ad space on billboards or in magazines. While this form of branding is a bit more expensive than online techniques, it can help create a more complete identify for your business.
5) Attend trade shows every once in a while. These events allow you to set up a booth where you can display the logo and slogan of your business and interact with other relevant people in your industry. You can talk with clients or customers and explain what you and your business are all about. Consequently, this is a great way to bring a level of legitimacy to your business.
To summarize, it’s important to implement as many strategies as possible when increasing brand awareness. By using social media, search engine optimization and a blog, you can usually reach a large demographic on the global level. By using offline techniques like print advertisements and trade shows, you can expand your reach and achieve even more credibility
Written by Lisa Smith – Lisa has 5 years’ experience as a freelance writer for business process development, internet marketing and social media topics. She represents a number of clients and is currently working with http://www.aplclothing.co.uk .